Do you want to know the easiest way to root your Oppo A35? if yes, then today you are landed on the right page. Today in this article, we will teach you the easiest way to root Oppo A35.
Nowadays, rooting is very common and essential for our smartphone, if you want to enjoy all the hidden features and want to explore your device in-depth then you must root your device. There was a time when users were so scared to root their device because that time there was not much information regarding rooting but now there are thousands of website with the rooting tutorial but half of such sites are misleading and sharing the wrong method, so you must follow a site like our to safely root your device.
There are some points that you should keep in your mind before rooting is that your device warranty will be void once your device is rooted. But believe me, it is worth taking the risk because once your device is rooted you can install custom ROMS, flashable zip, custom recovery, game hacks, etc. Below we have shared the complete step-by-step information that you need to root your device, you need to perform each and every step very carefully. With a tool like Magisk, it is very easy to root any device. We will take the help of Magisk to root Oppo A35. Now before we jump to the how-to part, let’s discuss the specification of all new Oppo A35 devices.
About Oppo A35
Oppo A35 is a newly launched budget-oriented device by Oppo, this smartphone comes with a high-performance MediaTek Helio P35 processor and it is capable of handling heavy games quite easily. This device comes with a display of 6.52-inch and with a screen resolution of 720×1600. Talking about the internal storage and RAM, it has 128GB and 4GB respectively. Also in terms of photography, this device is really impressive as it has a front camera of 8MP that clicks amazing selfies and a rear camera of 13MP + 2MP + 2MP that clicks some amazing outdoor and indoor shots. This device comes with Android 10 out of the box.
Now, this was about the device information, now let’s discuss What is Rooting and its advantages and disadvantages.
What is Rooting?
There is a location where the data of the smartphone is stored and this is called Root. You can not access and make changes to the root directory of your smartphone until the device is rooted and to access and make changes there, we need to root our device. Once your device is rooted you get control over the administrative permission. You can install different hacks on your device after rooting but don’t get excited as there are some disadvantages as well that you can read below.
Advantages of Rooting a device
Obviously, there are so many advantages of rooting and that’s why users are getting mad to root their devices. Below we have mentioned some great advantages of rooting.
- You can install custom ROMs like LineageOS, ResurrectionRemix, etc easily on your device once it is rooted.
- You can flash a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM.
- You will face a clean UI experience.
- Install cheat engine/hacks also become very easy once you root your device.
Disadvantages of Rooting a device
With advantages there comes the disadvantages as well, so below are some disadvantages of rooting a device.
- Once your device is rooted, your device warranty will be void.
- Rooted devices are more prone to viruses.
- At the time of rooting, you may end up bricking your device.
So, now let’s jump to the main part of this article. Below are the pre-requirements that you should read first.
- Make sure your device has enough battery charged and if it is not then charge it up to 50% at least.
- Take the proper backup of your device.
- A working Laptop/PC and USB cable are must to perform this tutorial.
- Only Oppo A35 users are allowed to follow this guide to root their device.
Download ADB and Fastboot
Download Oppo A35 Stock ROM
Download SP Flash Tool
Now to root your device you need to download the above things first. Once you have done with the download part we need to create a patched image with the help of Magisk so that you can later on flash that rooted patched stock ROM. To know in-depth follow the below steps.
How to Root Oppo A35 with the help of Magisk
Follow the below steps very carefully to roo your Oppo A35.
Steps to Create Patch Patched Boot Image using Magisk for Oppo A35
- The first step is to download Oppo A35 stock ROM on your PC.
- Extract the Stock ROM.
- Now connect your device to the PC with the help of a USB cable.
- Now from the extracted ROM, find the boot.img file and send it over to your device storage.
- Now on your device open Magisk Manager.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File”.
- Now select that boot.img file that you transferred earlier.
- Wait for few minutes and let Magisk do its job.
- At the end you will get the patched boot.img file, now send this file to your PC and replace the existing boot.img file with patched_boot.img.
Steps to Install Patched Boot Image on OPPO A35
- Go to your PC, download and install ADB and Fastboot.
- Move the patched boot image on ADB and fastboot folder.
- Boot your device into the download mode and connect it to the PC and open ADB and Fastboot.
- Enter the following command:
fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
- The flashing process will begin. Once done, run
Now finally your device is rooted. You can check whether your device is rooted or not by downloading an application known as a root checker. You can download and install that app on your device and open that app to know whether the device is completely rooted or not. If you are facing any issue or stuck at any step then feel to comment below we will try to help you asap.